Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'M HERE!

After Jon and Becca's baby girl, Lillia Jayne Spooner was born on 3-3-09 I was finally ready to make the move to Craiova. Gary has been here since the 7th of January but I arrived here on Friday, April 3rd after an uneventful flight (just the way I like it!) The weather here is better than in Michigan with the flowers and trees in full bloom! The apartment is lovely and everyone is so helpful! I am going to post some pictures from the city center where they have really decorated for Easter. The Romanian Orthodox church doesn't celebrate Easter until next Sunday. I need to research why that happens! Anyway, I am happy to be here!

1 comment:

Carly said...

So glad to see you made it! I look forward to keeping up with you in your new adventure. Good luck with everything.